House it going? We know it’s been a roof year, but Arch you glad to know we continue to provide services, resources and assistance to support your research and coursework?
Here’s a quick reminder of the supports available to you on the Musagetes Library website:
- Contactless book pick-up, delivery and digitization services
- Virtual reference services, including:
- Drop-in hour coming on Fridays, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. – stay tuned for details!
- Book a one-on-one meeting with Musagetes staff to answer your questions
- Contact us anytime and we will get back to you within 2 working days
- Use the Ask us chat service for quick and urgent questions, including evenings and weekends!
- Research guides curate helpful resources for every subject
- The new Online Learning Object Repository hosts many self-guided learning modules to get the most out of your library research
Make sure you follow us on Instagram and Facebook, to stay up-to-date on all these services, learn more about what your library has to offer, and have some fun with our co-op students Diane and Emily!
We just a-door our students and are looking forward to working with you this term!